Berkel-Enschot – Tilburg, 27 March 2020
Today Nature For Health published its sustainability policy.
We are driven to make this world better, and more sustainable, in all aspects of sustainability, ecologically, socially and economically. We aim to integrate sustainability in all of our strategies and actions. We want to assist in making steps towards a healthy, green and fair planet. We support societal transformations that aim for sustainability, including in the field of climate change, circular economy and nature based innovations.
We encourage our NFH bodies, our associates, partners, and everyone else we work with, including suppliers, and other stakeholders to do the same.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To practise what we preach.
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice in the field of sustainability, environment, nature, climate adaptation and circular approaches.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our decisions.
- To ensure that all NFH people are fully aware of the NFH Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimize the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make partners, clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
In the next review and update of our sustainability policy we will aim to focus on full compliance with the UN global goals.